mardi 11 février 2014

Glory, glory!



  Some school assignment. The aim of the exercise was to pick a song and to make it guess thanks to a drawing. The thing is I picked a gospel song and I realized at the end that I finally turned it into some disco/pop/Donna Summer music...How did this happened?!! Haha Too bad.

  Well at least I was able to feature some black women. Yeah because I have to tell you about it. While doing it I went to the cinema to see 12 years a Slave and oh man, I came out of the theater completely overwhelmed and shaken!!
  It literally haunted me for a week then. Not really because I found the movie terrific or what but because of the horrors it evoqued...Well, anyway. Here what this makes me think about now.

  Sorry for this gloomy post. Have a nice day anyway :) bye

2 commentaires:

  1. ça tue je trouve ! :D les couleurs et tout... j'adore !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci beaucoup Sarah :) ça me rassure un peu après le passage au crible de M. haha merci

      Supprimer